Monday, November 21, 2005

Attach File

I am attaching my file with YMail at home. You know, it's so wasting time and very long time 'lama bener dah' almost 1 hour. Last night I tried to sent it too, but didn't successfull... I don't know why?. It's always like this. Some Friends told me that cause the connection in Indonesia very bad or busy time to upload file. Ehmmm, But it's important file to send immediately right now!!.

After failed 3 times including last night, I decided to compresing my file to ZIP, but when I tried to attach file again. It was not successfull too. Ohh my god, please help me.. If it not success again, I'll send my file in 'warnet' near my campus, but I musy pay.. and pay..you know... I have internet connection in my room, why I cannot send my file at home?..urhgrrrrr..... :-(

Update at 11:22 am :
I'am on warnet now. Believe it or not, I moved from one 'Warnet' to another 'warnet' twice. At the second warnet, finally I successed to attach file. The file is about application letter. After I sent my file, I felt crazy and bored......

Do you have another way to attach my file ?

3 comments:

Mala FDM said...

Agusset: walah jadi semua isi surat lamaran, CV, ijazah, transkrip nilai, usw usw di copy paste gitu di body email? gpp tuh? abis biasanya di koran dibilangin klo email itu di attach aja dengan minimum kapasitas XXX
Saya hanya memperoleh alamat email aja jadinya yah musti kirim email.Kalo ada fax saya lebih memilih faxlah...
Klo kirim by pos wah kayaknya dari dulu2 saya kirim cv lewat pos kayaknya gk pernah di respon jadi rada2 kurang yakin....walaupun dengan terpaksa harus juga...urghhh!!

Mala FDM said...

Agusset: wah aku enggak sewot lagi, biasa aja...
btw, danke infonya yah, nanti saya coba download deh....

Mala FDM said...

hahaha, makanya berbangga hatilah yah loe2 semua yang tinggal di luar sana bisa ada ADSL murah, koneksi bagus, disini mah, aduuuh...pusing, mahal banget...