Thursday, November 10, 2005

Musholla at PS

Well, I want to share my story about a Musholla (place for pray, smaller than a Mosque) at Plaza Senayan (expensive Mall, but pleasant for hang out, located in south of Jakarta). It was already happening when I still training at TVRI last two months. I always pass by that Mall, cause very near with TVRI and main road to go home by bus, so decided to pray at PS. I have three times pray at PS. If I step over PS or hang out at PS, I’ll pray there.

For the first time, I didn’t know where is Musholla take place, I only imagine that as usually Malls including expensive Malls in Indonesia specially in Jakarta only have very small Musholla, located at basement or upper of the building, with condition very small, not pleasant for pray, etc. But after I asked to the security man ‘Satpam’ in Bahasa Indonesia “ Pak, Musholla ada di mana ?, and he said “Ada di lantai 2. After asked, I went to 2nd floor and found Musholla. I looked at Musholla and said Subhanallah.., Subhanallah.., very surprised. I haven’t ever seen Musholla like that before, so I felt surprised and very awesome.

There are 2 sides, left side for men and right for women. I entered to women area and I said again Subhanallah..very big and luxuries Musholla. All rooms very clean and cold with AC (Air Conditioning), pleasant for pray. There are 3 rooms, one for pray à very pleasant, one rest room for take ‘Wudhu’à with Luxuries rest room, and one room for keep your shoe or rent a ‘mukenah’. I very proud with developer or the owner of that Mall, cause could built luxuries Musholla like that. As you know and you can count, how many suitable Musholla at Mall and very rare owner or developer of the mall give a space for Musholla. I hope many owners or developer will give a space and built suitable Musholla.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went there once or twice and to general Indonesian standards, its musholla is indeed luxurious.

Kudos to whoever came up with the idea :)

Anonymous said...

yes... Hope all musholas at Indo's mall gunna be like this one..
....Masjids in Singapore are also clean and lux... Remember ,Muslims as minority here...

Mala FDM said...

Ozzie,Rahma dan Amelia :
Seneng yah denger ada musholla yg se lux seperti itu di Mall semahal PS...hayooo Mall mana lagi yg mau ikutan bikin....
apalagi yang liat sendiri...

raChmat supriatna said...

emang di PS ada ya? Ga pernah kesitu sih. Pernahnya ke sebelahnya, STC buat main futsal. Ga di basement juga, tapi kecil bgt. Btw, kok yang lain pada pake english? ini Indonesia gpp ya..

Mala FDM said...

Rachmat: it's ok. Ada lagi di PS coba aja jalan ke sana di lantai dua. Klo cowok itu sebelah kiri dan cewek sebelah kanan...