Saturday, September 24, 2005

FlYiNg FoX ‘n FuN ClImBiNg

On 22 September 2005, my campus arranged an event to introduction for new student to choose a Student Activity Unit with show Fun games. The event is presented by Matasitas (one of Student Activity Unit in Sahid University). The games are Flying Fox, Fun Climbing, and others interesting game. It’s free of charge, and all people can play. When I saw Meri (one of my Friends) played Flying Fox, I didn’t interested. But, when Lastly said to April and me”Woi, let’s play Flying Fox, fun games and free...”. And I said “ Whatz girl, No”. But, when I saw Lastly wear attributes, I thought again and very interesting to join”. April shout to me “Come on played, Mala. Are you dare?” Hah, Yes I dare, I can do this…Who afraid ? (I said in my hearth, nobody heard what I said).

After waited for 15 minutes, I wear attributes, my hearth running very faster..dug..dug..dug. Oh my God, it my first time. Is it saved?. Then I went to 3 rd floor of my campus, and prepared to start Flying Fox and my heart still running very, very faster than before, dug..dug..dug. Instructor said to me “ Are you ready?”. “Yes, I am” I said to him. After all tools is safety to used, I took a breath, and took action. My body was falling down, I didn’t sure, and want to said canceled. But I kept silence for a moment and took a breath again, and I said “ Ok, I’m ready!!”. Then instructor got to free the rope. I started the action and scared very loud..”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” and for a while I silence and said to my hearth “WOOW it’s so excited and very interesting..”.


When I arrived on the land, Lastly said “ Look at mala’s face, red face…hahahahahaha, you’re afraid!!”. She didn’t believe me, cause she knows I very stronger and didn’t afraid, but when she looked me, She laughs to me. “Actually, I very afraid and scared, but I have done, I want to try again, Lastly” I said to her. I played twice. Lastly said again “ Let’s play fun climbing”. I said “ Yap, Come on!!”. But my hearth didn’t stronger to climbing, so hard to have done and I canceled to played.If I played, I will get hearth attack.

The face after played the Flying Fox. Who was looking happy, afraid, excited, etc ?
R to L : Mala, Meri, Lastly, Diana, April and Mr. Listyo ( PR Manager of Sahid University).

(klik the object to zoom in)

I must finishing, I must, I must… “time to show off, Dude”.

3 comments:

Mala FDM said...

Nilondo: kayaknya enggak pengaruh deh yah udah tua atau masih muda...hehehe.
iya headernya hasil bel;ajar sendiri aja, ngemodal ngoprek aja atau utak atik dikit...
pake software flashMX dan Swish..tapi yang header baru ini pake swish, bisa disave ke format Flash.. mau belajar juga? boleh.. nanti dikirimin deh programnya dari sini..

Agusset: comment di tolak karena belum waktunya...masih lama....:-)

Mala FDM said...

iya mas salah nulis harusnya 23rd, salah nulis males ganti lagi....

Mala FDM said...

Mas Agus: sekarang commentnya bisa diterima. Makasih yah mas....